Are you passionate about languages and travel? Are you comfortable dealing with customers? If the answer is yes, at ESL, we have just the job for you!
We are currently looking for an International Admission Officer
for Italian market to complete our International Admission Centre, based in Milano.
The main function is to manage the language stay, once it is already sold. Also attend to our customers before, during and after their language stays will all doubts and issues they can have.
Your professional skills
- Processing bookings
- Managing customers’ files
- Assisting customers before, during and after their stay
- Invoicing courses, collecting invoices and ensuring receipt of payment
- Dealing with problems and special requests
- Providing personalised advice to each customer, including detailed information regarding every step of the language course
- Assisting with any special projects or various administrative tasks as assigned
Your personal skills
- You have at least 2 years’ professional experience in an administrative position, experience of language studies abroad is an asset
- You possess a Degree in tourism or equivalent qualification
- You are able to work in an autonomous and organised manner, with a high sense of responsibility
- Your mother tongue is Italian and you have a very good command of English (minimum level required: B2)
- You possess a good knowledge of geography
What we offer you
- You are a cheerful and friendly person
- As a committed team player, you are flexible and have great listening abilities
- You have experience and a taste for travelling
Place of work:
- The opportunity to develop your skills in an international environment
- A first or a new experience in the exciting field of language travel
- A young and dynamic work atmosphere
- Corporate ethics oriented sustainable development
from 01.03 to 31.08.2018
Type of contract:
Full Time, Fixed-term contract
If you fit the profile and are tempted by the offer, please send us your application file in English (résumé) along with a cover letter to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only applications accepted for an interview will receive a reply.